Hospital & Physician Software and Applications
HealthTech Solutions Group® provides a comprehensive mix of revenue cycle services and technology solutions focused on improving hospital's financial and operational performance.
Click on the cloud to watch our short AlphaCollector video.
Improve collector productivity by up to 50 percent by using HealthTech's collections efficiency software app, myCLAIMIQ AlphaCollector. This web-based app interfaces with your current patient account system to generate comprehensive reporting, productivity monitoring and customizable views. Through this innovative solution, you can collect more cash, more efficiently.
- Prioritize accounts by dollar amount or ETC
- Robust reporting capabilities on collection aging and payment status
- Assign accounts by collector(s) to create work groups
- Review notes on hundreds of accounts easily and efficiently
Cut the cost of updating claim statuses so your business office staff can focus on value-adding processes. myCLAIMIQ AutoStatus™ is a data management service that updates electronic claim statuses for a fraction of the cost and time of billing and collections staff.
- Potential 75 percent savings on updating claim statuses
- Improved denials management
- Reduced A/R days
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Improved data quality
Hospital Claim Analytics Software Application - myCLAIMIQ Genie®
As an application downloaded to your desktop, this tool can start analyzing claims in minutes. With myCLAIMIQ Genie, you can identify potential charge capture errors, data integrity and potential coding and CDM errors. The benefits of implementing myCLAIMIQ Genie include:
- Typical net revenue improvement of one to three percent
- Web-based, desktop application
- Compatible with any billing system/no IT integration
- You are the analyst; claims review on your timeline
Conversion A/R Payment Posting Module
An extension of myCLAIMIQ AlphaCollector™, our Conversion A/R Payment Posting Module lets you continue to collect A/R from your legacy system.
- Alternative to legacy system maintenance fees
- Migrates current transaction codes from the former host system
- Accurately tracks and balances batch entries with actual transactions
- Allows batch records to be easily located
ICD-10 Online Training
As an online training application, HealthTech's tool helps prepare patient accounting staff for the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 diagnosis and inpatient procedure codes which become effective on October 1, 2014.
Benefits of using our ICD-10 training include:
- Provides education and training on complex code translation
- Produces General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs) for ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-CM to ICD-9-CM
- Generates 7-digit ICD-10-PCS codes using a user-friendly, step-by-step application
- Creates lists of ICD-10 codes frequently used at a facility